Saturday 24 October 2015

It’s always special with Sanjay, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya

Every screen outing for the Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Sanjay Leela Bhansalicombination has been one that fans have cherished — Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,Devdas and Guzaarish. The two begin work on yet another project together.
Laughs Aishwarya joyfully, “Yes, Sanjay has spoken to me about a film. I can’t reveal details, But it would be something special. Isn’t it always special with Sanjay?”
Aishwarya recalls how she would constantly be reminded of SLB while working with Sanjay Gupta in her comeback film Jazbaa. Says the actress, “Then, to keep them apart in my mind, I decided to call Sanjay Gupta ‘Gups’ like everyone else does. With Bhansali, my connection is karmic. On the sets, we connect without talking. I know exactly what he wants me to do in every scene before he explains it. I can’t wait to work with him again.”
Source:http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-it-s-always-special-with-sanjay-says-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-2138127

No comments:

Post a Comment