Wednesday 11 March 2015

Heroine’ Director Shocked by Aishwarya Rai’s Pregnancy



While it seemed that the whole of India and the entire Bollywood industry was happy at the news of Aishwarya Rai’s pregnancy, she and husband Abhishek Bachchan were trying for four years after all, her ‘Heroine’ director is revealing his ‘bitterness’ over the entire thing.
Director Madhur Bhandarkar said he is in a state of ‘shock’ after his ambitious project Heroine came to a halt following lead actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s pregnancy. Bhandarkar broke his silence and said the truth about the Rai’s pregnancy was “hidden” from the filmmakers.
Bhandarkar said on his blog, “Today, I am sitting alone in my office after the plugs being pulled off from my film Heroine. My conscience stands clear as I have been honest to my craft irrespective of the repercussions. No which way would I have trampled my dream project on which I have given my sweat and blood for almost 1-1/2 years. This was going to be my most ambitious project of my career.”
He added, “The entire event would not have taken place if on the onset the actress would have informed the state of her health and impending maternity. The truth was hidden from us. We learnt about the entire thing from news channels like the rest of the world that the said actress was four-months pregnant and she was due in November.”
Is he sour-graping or bitter or what? The Bachchan couple had been trying to start a family for years, I am most certain they did not purposely or intentionally plan on getting pregnant while the wife was working on Bhandarkar’s ‘masterpiece’ – it just happened.
And, if you have been waiting for years to bear a child, would a film, even if it is to be the greatest epic mankind has ever seen, stop you from seeing this blessing through? I think not.

Source:http://www.showbizrenegade.com/2015/03/09/%E2%80%98heroine%E2%80%99-director-shocked-by-aishwarya-rai%E2%80%99s-pregnancy/6289

No comments:

Post a Comment